- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In Italian, "scarpetta" refers to the shape bread takes when it is used to soak up every last morsel of a dish. Chef Scott Conant hopes diners will do just that when they eat at his casual and festive modern Italian eatery. Conant makes all his own pasta, which takes front-and-center on the eclectic menu (the simple spaghetti with tomato and basil is, in a word, divine). Also worth trying: Sicilian-spiced duck breast with preserved orange, root vegetables, and caramelized endive; or Mediterranean Branzino with salsa verde. Floor-to-ceiling windows that look out on the Bellagio and the Strip provide memorable views. For a more casual experience, try D.O.C.G., Conant's wine bar and light-bite eatery next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more