- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chef Jose Andres was one of the first to capitalize on the tapas concept in the U.S. (at the Washington, D.C. version of Jaleo), and small plates are the highlights of the menu here, too. With choices such as jamon iberico (Spanish ham) and gambas al ajillo (shrimp in oil), you haven't thoroughly explored the menu until there are stacks of plates on your table. Another highlight: paella, which changes daily. Bring a sense of humor to the main dining room, as some tables are fashioned out of foosball tables that still function perfectly (balls available upon request). For a more formal and intimate experience, try dining in the private room—an intimate, prix fixe experience with seats that overlook a separate kitchen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more