- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Steve Wynn and nightclub impresario Sean Cristie came together in 2010 to create an indoor/outdoor lounge unlike anything else on the Strip. The experience begins indoors, in a giant living room designed by Roger Thomas, the same aesthetic genius behind Encore itself. At the back, the space transitions into the Encore Beach Club, an intimate, open-air dayclub that is transformed into a nightclub after dark. Some of the private cabanas out here feature balconies that overlook Las Vegas Boulevard. There's also an open-air gaming pit. Perhaps the highlight of the entire facility is the 120-foot-long silver snake over the bar inside; this artwork, much like Surrender itself, glistens all night long.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more