Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Steve Wynn and nightclub impresario Sean Cristie came together in 2010 to create an indoor/outdoor lounge unlike anything else on the Strip. The experience begins indoors, in a giant living room designed by Roger Thomas, the same aesthetic genius behind Encore itself. At the back, the space transitions into the Encore Beach Club, an intimate, open-air dayclub that is transformed into a nightclub after dark. Some of the private cabanas out here feature balconies that overlook Las Vegas Boulevard. There's also an open-air gaming pit. Perhaps the highlight of the entire facility is the 120-foot-long silver snake over the bar inside; this artwork, much like Surrender itself, glistens all night long.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We will be in Sacramento next week for business and will leave Thursday at 5 and should be in time for dinner Friday night by 7 in Re... Read more