- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- relaxing, desert-oasis setting, golf nearby
- marginal casino, far from Strip
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Formerly the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas reopened in early 2011 as Ravella, retaining its Mediterranean vibe and resplendent pool complex. There's still a Ponte Vecchio-like wing extending out across the lake. And rooms are just as posh as ever, with luxurious beds and spacious marble bathrooms. Even the restaurant is the same—the upscale Medici Café and Terrace, which looks out on the Florentine Garden. Perhaps the biggest differences are in the spa; the new Spa at Ravella provides a number of male-oriented treatment rituals (for the conference set), as well as a host of services designed for tweens traveling with mom and dad.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $55 -- Las Vegas: 'Pawn Stars' VIP Tour, $10 Off Pawn Stars VIP Tour
- $80-$100 -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/Cabana Credit — $80-$100 Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Tennessee Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more