- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Palazzo Review
While the Venetian's casino can be described as busy and buzzing, The Palazzo's has a more composed vibe. Higher ceilings and wider walkways create a much slower pace on the casino floor; people are always gambling, but there's just more space to absorb their exuberance. The most prevalent table games include blackjack, roulette, Pai Gow poker, and Caribbean Stud; a separate high-limit room houses baccarat tables, assuming the biggest bettors will go here. Dealers at all of these tables are friendly (you'll just have to look past their garish vests). The sports book, part of Lagasse's Stadium (which also serves food), provides mobile devices that enable bettors to wager from just about anywhere in the casino. Slots here are plentiful but otherwise nondescript.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more