- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Payard Patisserie & Bistro
Payard Patisserie & Bistro Review
Dessert is king at the Las Vegas outpost of this New York–based restaurant from celebrated chef François Payard. Tourists and business travelers queue during lunch at the counter for made-to-order crepes and treats that might include a raspberry-rhubarb Napoleon with vanilla marscapone cheese. The 46-seat dining room (dinner is served Wednesday through Sunday) offers the city's only all-dessert tasting menu, as well as a lengthy wine list and savory items such as classic croque monsieur (grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich) and eggs Florentine. Best of all is the Continental buffet breakfast, which offers unlimited lox and whitefish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more