- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Legends in Concert
Legends in Concert Review
The durable Legends is one of the longest-running shows in Las Vegas and it inspired many imitators. But its production values seemed more modest as the big shows got bigger, and in early 2013 it moved to the Flamingo to run primarily in the afternoons, when it's not up against the big-budget spectacles. It's still the same basic formula of "mini-concerts" by a rotating lineup of celebrity impersonators, and can still attract the best in the profession. The Elvis Presley finale used to be the only constant, until the death of Michael Jackson made his tribute become the occasional closer. There's no lip-syncing and there's always a band.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more