- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sushi Roku Review
On the top floor of the towering atrium at the entrance to the Forum Shops, Roku occupies an airy dining room lined with bamboo stalks and tall windows facing the Strip. Sushi is the main draw, and you can't go wrong with the bluefin tuna or oyster nigiri, or the baked lobster roll with creamy miso sauce. But greater rewards come to those who venture deeper into the extensive menu. Seasonal items worth considering: popcorn rock shrimp tempura in spicy miso glaze, katana lamb chops marinated in soy garlic, or Hakata ramen with pork Cha-shu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more