- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Aliante Station Casino + Hotel
At a Glance
- intimate vibe
- swanky rooms
- sexy pool
- off the beaten path
- casino a bit small
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Aliante Station Casino + Hotel Review
Nestled in the beautiful Aliante planned community, this offering from Station Casinos opened in late 2008, and today it's as much a place for locals as for visitors looking to escape from the hubbub of the Strip. It's just minutes from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, where guests put pedal to metal at either the Richard Petty or Mario Andretti driving schools. Accommodations are modern and warm, with hues of brown, black, and tan, and warm, fuzzy duvets. Every room has floor-to-ceiling windows, and the sparsely decorated pool area overlooks the Spring Mountains. Downstairs, the gaming floor is small but intimate. The hotel is a short drive from a number of golf courses.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more