Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
The Venetian Hotel Resort Casino
The Venetian Hotel Resort Casino Review
The Venetian's casino is a sprawling, bustling nexus of energy at just about every time of day. All told, the gaming floor boasts more than 120 games. Most table limits start at $25, though on weeknights you might find some with minimums of $15. The blackjack tables in particular have very good odds for high-level players—3-to-2 payouts if you're betting a minimum of $100 per hand—but a March 2014 policy change means blackjacks for players betting below that level pay out at the stingy 6-to-5. If you like slots, you're in luck—progressive machines abound. The Venetian has kept up with the poker craze and has a tremendous poker room. With more than 50 tables and daily deep-stack tournaments, it's currently the largest poker spot in town. Poker guests even get free valet parking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more