- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
American Fish Review
Michael Mina's Vegas restaurant is designed to look like a lodge, and diners can select fish entrées from a list that includes branzino, rainbow trout, diver scallops, and big-eye tuna (yes, there's a selection of meat, as well). All fish orders are prepared in one of four different cooking methods: salt-baking, wood-grilling, cast-iron griddling, and ocean-water poaching. Still, some of the menu's biggest treasures are in the appetizers section: stuff like fried geoduck clam, smoked salmon BLT and New Bedford mussels and chorizo. Also pay attention to the side-dishes; the collard greens, ham hock, and maple syrup is addicting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more