- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
B&B Ristorante Review
Ubiquitous food personality Mario Batali and his trusty wine pro Joe Bastianich are the owners of this inviting (and grossly underappreciated) tribute to the rustic foods of the Italian countryside. Along the Venetian's "restaurant row," B&B glows from within its dark-wood and leather confines. You can easily make a meal of several antipasti; choices such as grilled octopus with spicy limoncello vinaigrette or beef-cheek ravioli mixed with crushed duck liver and truffle. Top entrées might include grilled sweetbreads and olive oil–fried quail with mustard greens and marscapone. Batali and Bastianich also run the less expensive Otto Enoteca Pizzeria on St. Mark's Square in Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes, where you can nosh on toothsome antipasti, pizza, cured meats, and artisanal cheeses while sipping on imported Italian wines.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
my gf and I are leaving NYC Jan 19 and driving to Las Vegas, and flying back to nyc on Jan 1. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more