- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Vintner Grill Review
Once you get past the bland office-park setting, you'll find that this sumptuously decorated spot near Red Rock Resort has plenty to recommend in the way of contemporary Mediterranean fare. Start with one of the wood-fired flatbreads, or an item such as pan-seared crab cakes with tarragon cream and roasted peppers. From here the menu branches out to pastas and risottos on one side, and a range of meat and seafood grills on the other. A highlight is the spicy Moroccan ahi with baby fennel salad, pecorino, sea asparagus, and preserved lemon aioli. As the restaurant's name suggests, there's an impressive wine list here—and many wonderful cheeses. On nice evenings, ask for a table on the outdoor patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more