Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
The Deuce Lounge
The Deuce Lounge Review
Part bar, part high-roller pit, The Deuce Lounge is a great spot for revelers who like to mix business (that is, high-stakes gambling) and pleasure (that is, boozing) all night long. Bartenders serve up custom cocktails, with pretty much whatever liquors you prefer. There's also appetizer service until 10 p.m. every night. Before 8 p.m., The Deuce is a great spot to take in a ballgame, especially since Aria's sports book is so small (yet close enough to run in those last-minute wagers).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more