- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Treasure Island Review
Treasure Island has a reputation for being one of the best places to learn table games. Dealers are patient and kind, and just about every table game has an hour of free lessons every day. The best tutorials are in craps, where some pit bosses will go so far as to explain odds on certain bets. There's also a decent offering of single-zero roulette. TI's slot machines aren't nearly as enticing; despite machines at just about every denomination, the mix is oddly generic. If you're heading to the sports book, beware; crowds from the Sirens of TI show create traffic-flow problems each time a performance ends. Look for a pedestrian bridge to the Fashion Show Mall at the north end for a faster escape.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87-$111 -- Las Vegas 4-Diamond Resort & Spa, 50% Off JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off — $149 BookIt.com
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more