- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Miracle Mile Shops
Miracle Mile Shops Review
The shops here line an indoor sidewalk built around the circular Theater of the Performing Arts. Along the way, you'll find such notable and diverse fashion names as Herve Leger, Bebe, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, H&M, and Bettie Page. Beauty lovers will enjoy Bath & Body Works and Sephora, the authority in beauty retail stores, which is well-worth the walk on the cobblestone flooring. Miracle Mile does an admirable job of balancing fashion designer boutiques with modestly priced shops. Many of the stores are at your local mall, but you still may discover a treasure here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more