Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
While its 10-table New York counterpart is notorious for a jam-packed reservation list, this 200-seat outpost at Caesars Palace offers greater availability. Hearty portions of family-style, rustic, southern Italian cuisine are featured on the menu, including traditional dishes of baked clams, shrimp fra diavolo, and meatballs as well as the signature dish, lemon chicken. The red walls are crammed with framed celebrity photos—many of them digital replicas of originals back East. On warm nights, diners can end their meal with friendly games of bocce on the in-house (and first-come, first-served) court that overlooks the redone Garden of the Gods pool oasis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more