- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
While its 10-table New York counterpart is notorious for a jam-packed reservation list, this 200-seat outpost at Caesars Palace offers greater availability. Hearty portions of family-style, rustic, southern Italian cuisine are featured on the menu, including traditional dishes of baked clams, shrimp fra diavolo, and meatballs as well as the signature dish, lemon chicken. The red walls are crammed with framed celebrity photos—many of them digital replicas of originals back East. On warm nights, diners can end their meal with friendly games of bocce on the in-house (and first-come, first-served) court that overlooks the redone Garden of the Gods pool oasis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more