Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
At a Glance
- Adventure Dome Theme Park, pet-friendly
- Gaming atmosphere isn't nearly as elegant as most Strip properties
Check Rates from our Partners
Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel and Casino Review
The hotel at the "Big Top" has renovated all of its rooms since 2009, giving some much-needed T.L.C. to some of the oldest rooms on the Strip (the resort opened in 1968). Other accommodations on property range from luxury (in the Skyrise Tower, which includes its own casino) to campsites—the KOA Circusland RV park is the only one of its kind on the Strip. In the casino, gaming is nothing if not affordable; in addition to rock-bottom table limits (blackjack as low as $2 a hand!), dealers offer complimentary lessons in blackjack, roulette, and craps. Still, the biggest draw at this hulking resort is the Adventuredome Theme Park, Nevada's largest, featuring more than 25 rides. The Midway Stage—all 120,000 square feet of it—holds a world record as the world's largest permanent circus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more