- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At one point in recent Vegas history (circa 2007/08), this tremendous club was the hottest ticket in town. And while no single club in Vegas reigns supreme for too long, LAX still shines: crazy flashing lights, deafening music, and shaking sweaty bodies. Preferred spots to dance here are the anarchically crowded stage or the less frenetic wraparound balcony, which offers a delightful bird's-eye view of all the heaving, writhing behavior down below. Our favorite spot of all, though, doesn't really involve dancing: it's Savile Row, the elegant, tiny, and eminently chill private lounge-within-a-club downstairs. By private we mean private service—the bartender will ask you what your tastes are before bringing you an appropriate signature cocktail. It's the ultimate in VIP treatment. And when you're ready to face the masses again, LAX is just a few steps away.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $23 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $24-$42 -- Classic Las Vegas Strip Hotel, Save 40% — $24-$42 Riviera Casino & Hotel
The lovely shores of South Tahoe call my name We will have a 4-day weekend to spend there: from July 4, Thursday through July 7 Sunday.
Anybody up for a GTG? We will arrive mid-day, anybody there fo Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more