Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Gordie Brown Review
The Canadian impressionist has been a Las Vegas presence for years, with a needed jolt of exposure as the opening act for Celine Dion's U.S. arena tour in 2009. Women will warm up to a guy good-looking enough to be a retro crooner, while men will recognize the kid from their middle school who memorized MAD magazine. Brown's terrain is the song parody, delivered with a manic silliness that sometimes goes by so fast you're not sure if it even makes sense. But you won't take the effort for granted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more