Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Hot & Juicy Crawfish
Hot & Juicy Crawfish Review
This busy, bare-bones eatery has developed a loyal following for its delicious, fresh seafood, where crawfish from Louisiana is delivered regularly and available with five seasoning choices at four heat levels. The shellfish (Dungeness, blue, King, or snow crab; lobster, clams, shrimp, and, of course, crawfish), priced at the going market rate, is ordered by the pound. When your shellfish boil appears in its plastic bag, put on the plastic bib and dig in! Baskets of fried poultry and seafood are neater alternatives and come with Cajun fries. Sides include corn-on-the-cob, potatoes and sweet potato fries, plus a credible étouffée. There are two other locations, one just a little closer to the Strip on Spring Mountain Road (at 3863) and one on Eastern Avenue in Henderson.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more