Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Luxor Las Vegas
Luxor Las Vegas Review
Although the casino at Luxor has lost almost all of its Egyptian flare, the new modern gaming floor delivers a vibe that's genuinely hip and exciting. A swanky drinking establishment, Highbar, looks out over the casino's high-limit area, offering guests the opportunity to bet with the big boys or just watch. Then, of course, there's The Party Pit, where, on Friday and Saturday nights, girls in lingerie dance mere steps away from blackjack and a handful of other games. In the regular-limit area, table minimums are usually around $15 on weekends, but during the week you might find $10 tables. If poker's your game, heads up; the Luxor's room has received awards from local newspapers and offers special retroactive room rates for players who spend more than five hours at the tables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more