- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Luxor Las Vegas
Luxor Las Vegas Review
Although the casino at Luxor has lost almost all of its Egyptian flare, the new modern gaming floor delivers a vibe that's genuinely hip and exciting. A swanky drinking establishment, Highbar, looks out over the casino's refurbished high-limit area, offering guests the opportunity to bet with the big boys or just watch. Then, of course, there's the Party Pit, where girls in lingerie dance mere steps away from blackjack and a handful of other games. In the regular-limit area, table minimums are usually around $15 on weekends, but during the week you might find $10 tables. If poker's your game, heads up; the Luxor's room has received awards from local newspapers and offers special retroactive room rates for players who spend more than five hours at the tables.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
my gf and I are leaving NYC Jan 19 and driving to Las Vegas, and flying back to nyc on Jan 1. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more