- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Shoppes at the Palazzo
The Shoppes at the Palazzo Review
This lavish mall certifies Vegas as one of the world's premier shopping destinations, adding powerhouse names such as Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Chloé, Bottega Veneta, and Tory Burch to the city's fashion-industry roster. Shoe lovers will swoon over the Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo boutiques, and jewelry aficionados will delight in Piaget and Van Cleef & Arpels. The main attraction for many, though, is the mall's anchor, Barneys New York. The reputable department store brings in up-and-coming, cutting-edge designers as well as established, exclusive ones like Balenciaga and Lanvin.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
We are going to Lake Tahoe is Jan or Feb for a week ski vacation and have no idea where to start. Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured ... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more