- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Come to this trendy, tricolored restaurant for its fresh sushi and sashimi, beautifully prepared and presented, with delightful dipping sauces and edible garnish. Dim lighting, hip music, voluptuous decor, and excellent cocktails complement the exotic fusion of flavors from Japan, Brazil, and Peru. A variety of small plates and brightly seasoned seviches are served, as well as sizzling skewers of grilled meats, seafood, and vegetables. Try a side of purple-potato mash, coconut rice, or red quinoa with your tempura, teriyaki, or temaki, and be sure to save room for cassava-carrot cake and house-made donuts or ice cream. Seven-course omakase (chef's choice) meals may be booked with your reservation.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more