Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
BLT Burger Review
In the same space where Siegfried & Roy's white tigers once roamed, diners, not tigers, are on display at BLT Burger, which serves up the traditional burger, fries, and a shake—but with some tasty twists. For a sugar rush, start with a Twinkie Boy milk shake made with vanilla ice cream, caramel syrup, and real Twinkies. Or, spike that shake with bourbon (Maker's Mark, no less). Bite into a Wagyu truffle burger, or choose one made from lamb, turkey, or salmon. Sweet-potato fries are the perfect carbo sideshow for all this protein. BLT is open until 4 am on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more