- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
At a Glance
- hotel-within-a-hotel vibe
- far from rest of Vegas action
- stuffy at times
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Review
If peace and quiet are what you're after, this is your spot. After checking in at a separate ground-level lobby, guests are whisked up to the top floors of the main hotel tower at Mandalay Bay, cushioned from the general casino ruckus. You have your own health club and spa, your own recreation area, private parking, and posh restaurants, including Charlie Palmer Steak and Press, a new indoor/outdoor lounge that serves tapas-style dishes and hand-crafted cocktails. If you feel the urge to join the Vegas revelry, all of Mandalay Bay Resort's offerings are available to you as well. We love the marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and separate showers, as well as the fabulous views—floor-to-ceiling windows look over the Strip or the Las Vegas Valley (you'll pay a good bit more for a Strip vista). The pampering policy here even extends to the smallest guests: every child will find a stuffed animal and milk and cookies on arrival. In addition to full access to Mandalay Bay's sprawling pools and beach, guests of the Four Seasons have a private pool at their disposal. The quiet lobby library is a great place to relax, too.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill ... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more