Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
NOVE Italiano Review
Head to the Palms' decadent Fantasy Tower to try out this see-and-be-seen Italian restaurant with an excellent view of the Strip, vaulted ceilings, classical statuary, and ornately upholstered armchairs—there's an intentionally gaudy look about the place, and that's part of its allure among high rollers and poseurs. The modern Italian food, however, is seriously good and surprisingly restrained: several heirloom tomato caprese salads, crudo (sliced raw fish) of the day, daily risotto and gnocchi, or Veal Nove, which is scallopini with prosciutto, arugula, and lemon. The 24-ounce bone-in ribeye steak with a Gorgonzola crust is a particularly memorable treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more