- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Signature Suites at MGM Grand
At a Glance
- relatively inexpensive room rates
- inconvenient off-Strip entrance
- a trek to nearest casino (at MGM Grand)
Signature Suites at MGM Grand Review
The three towers that comprise this spacious and well-appointed luxury resort adjacent to the MGM Grand are perhaps most notable for what they lack: a casino. Instead, developers have stockpiled modern junior, one- and two-bedroom suites with amenities such as whirlpool spa tubs, HD flat-screen televisions, two-line telephones, and open-air balconies. The well-trained staff manages the 24-hour concierge desk, 24-hour in-room dining, and pre-arrival services such as dinner or show reservations. Business travelers will appreciate the huge desks and free Ethernet access. With a secluded, gated entrance, the Signature also offers something even more unusual in Sin City—privacy.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more