- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
KOI Las Vegas
KOI Las Vegas Review
KOI has garnered a reputation as a see-and-be-seen restaurant in New York, Bangkok, Los Angeles, and Vegas. The cavernous 220-seat Las Vegas eatery continues to attract A- and B-list celebrities who line up for sublime Asian-fusion fare that might include baked lobster roll with creamy sauce, yellowtail carpaccio with soy-citrus and truffle essence, and Kobe-beef filet mignon. The main dining room can get noisy, so request a table along the back wall. After dinner, hit the swanky lounge to order a cosmo or martini, then head for the open-air patio to enjoy the Bellagio fountains across the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more