- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pink Taco Review
Nothing inside the Hard Rock Hotel is boring, and that goes for this over-the-top take on a Mexican cantina, which evokes a playful, even rollicking, vibe. The Tex-Mex food takes a decided backseat to the party scene, which includes a huge four-sided bar, patio doors that open onto the hotel's elaborate pool area, and waitresses in low-cut tops. Still, the grub is good. Fill up on shredded pork tacos, chiles rellenos, slow-roasted pork carnitas, and baby back ribs with tamarind-chipotle sauce. Come during happy hour (weekdays from 4 to 7 at the bar) for half-price appetizers and two-for-one beers and margaritas; there also are late-night food specials after 10.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
my gf and I are leaving NYC Jan 19 and driving to Las Vegas, and flying back to nyc on Jan 1. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more