- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Osteria del Circo
Osteria del Circo Review
With its expansive view of the lake, this is one of Bellagio's prime dining spots. The colorful Circo sports velveteen harlequin-pattern seats and whimsically decorated chandeliers, and serves home-style Tuscan food. Appetizers might include house-cured beef carpaccio with roasted radicchio and frisée salad, or ahi tuna tartare with a prosecco gelée and paddlefish caviar. The homemade pastas might include ravioli with spinach and sheep's milk ricotta in a butter-sage sauce. Caviar of various types is offered by the ounce for dinner, and the extensive wine cellar has selections from many of the major wine-producing regions of the world. It's the casual sister restaurant of next-door Le Cirque; food from Circo also can be purchased in Hyde Lounge.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more