- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This restaurant, adorned with some of the artist's original works, raised the city's dining scene a notch when it opened. Although it's still much adored, detractors insist it may be resting a bit on its laurels, and that Executive Chef Julian Serrano doesn't change his menu often enough. The artful, innovative cuisine has plenty of fans, however—it's based on French classics but also has strong Spanish influences. Appetizers on the seasonal menu might include boudin sausage of lobster, shrimp, and scallops with a simple but sublime tomato coulis, or poached oysters with osetra caviar and vermouth sauce. Sautéed fillet of halibut with a ragout of corona beans, Serrano ham, vegetables and mushrooms; or roasted-almond-and-honey-crusted pigeon might appear as entrée choices. Dinners are prix-fixe, with four- or five-course menus.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $55 -- Las Vegas: 'Pawn Stars' VIP Tour, $10 Off Pawn Stars VIP Tour
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Hotels w/VIP Party Passes — $79 BookIt.com
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Tennessee Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more