- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This restaurant, adorned with some of the artist's original works, raised the city's dining scene a notch when it opened. Although it's still much adored, detractors insist it may be resting a bit on its laurels, and that Executive Chef Julian Serrano doesn't change his menu often enough. The artful, innovative cuisine has plenty of fans, however—it's based on French classics but also has strong Spanish influences. Appetizers on the seasonal menu might include boudin sausage of lobster, shrimp, and scallops with a simple but sublime tomato coulis, or poached oysters with osetra caviar and vermouth sauce. Sautéed fillet of halibut with a ragout of corona beans, Serrano ham, vegetables and mushrooms; or roasted-almond-and-honey-crusted pigeon might appear as entrée choices. Dinners are prix-fixe, with four- or five-course menus.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87-$111 -- Las Vegas 4-Diamond Resort & Spa, 50% Off JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off — $149 BookIt.com
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more