- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The name, which is French for "grapefruit," was chosen on a whim by the late singer—and restaurant regular—Bobby Darin. The dominant color at this old-school restaurant notable for its kitschy pink-glowing sign is burgundy, orchestral music is played over the stereo system, and the food is classic French. There is no printed menu; instead, the waiter recites the daily (and prix fixe) bill of fare. Specialties include roast duckling with cranberry and Chambord sauce and Norwegian salmon with orange-curry beurre blanc. A smaller bistro section is open daily for lunch and serves simpler classics like salade niçoise and coq au vin. The restaurant is small and popular, so be sure to make reservations far in advance for dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $55 -- Las Vegas: 'Pawn Stars' VIP Tour, $10 Off Pawn Stars VIP Tour
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off — $22 Caesars Entertainment
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill ... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more