- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The name, which is French for "grapefruit," was chosen on a whim by the late singer—and restaurant regular—Bobby Darin. The dominant color at this old-school restaurant notable for its kitschy pink-glowing sign is burgundy, orchestral music is played over the stereo system, and the food is classic French. Specialties include roast duckling with cranberry and Chambord sauce and Norwegian salmon with orange-curry beurre blanc; a five-course prix fixe menu is available for $56. A smaller bistro section is open daily for lunch and serves simpler classics like salade niçoise and coq au vin.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more