Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Golden Steer Review
In a town where restaurants come and go almost as quickly as visitors' cash, the longevity of this steak house, opened in 1958, is itself a recommendation. Both locals and visitors adore this classic steakhouse with red-leather seating, polished dark wood, and stained-glass windows for the huge slabs of well-prepared meat. Steak, ribs, shrimp scampi, and Italian classics such as veal marsala and chicken parmigiana are particularly popular. Some of the booths are reputed to be the same ones where Elvis and members of the Rat Pack—not to mention some infamous mob rats—used to sit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more