- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Review
Chef Emeril Lagasse's first restaurant in Vegas may have lost its initial luster, but it's still one of few places on the Strip to eat creole-inspired cuisine: gumbo, roasted fish, and shellfish, such as barbecued shrimp, Louisiana-style étouffée, or oysters on the half shell with house-cured bacon and leeks. Sides like skillet cornbread, mac 'n' cheese, and jambalaya are hearty accompaniment for beef rib eye with warm remoulade sauce or sweet bourbon barbeque chicken. The central bar is great for a glass of white with fish tacos or a beer with oyster po'boy at lunch. Be sure to summon one of Emeril's bottled hot sauces for extra kick. Finish with a slice of banana cream pie.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87-$111 -- Las Vegas 4-Diamond Resort & Spa, 50% Off JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off — $149 BookIt.com
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more