- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Review
Chef Emeril Lagasse's first restaurant in Vegas may have lost its initial luster, but it's still one of few places on the Strip to eat creole-inspired cuisine: gumbo, roasted fish, and shellfish, such as barbecued shrimp, Louisiana-style étouffée, or oysters on the half shell with house-cured bacon and leeks. Sides like skillet cornbread, mac 'n' cheese, and jambalaya are hearty accompaniment for beef rib eye with warm remoulade sauce or sweet bourbon barbeque chicken. The central bar is great for a glass of white with fish tacos or a beer with oyster po'boy at lunch. Be sure to summon one of Emeril's bottled hot sauces for extra kick. Finish with a slice of banana cream pie.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more