- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
At a Glance
- party central
- great restaurants (Pink Taco and Ago) and pool
- lively casino
- rowdy crowd
- minuscule sports book.HIGHLIGHTSThe pool parties: The sprawling pool complex is great fun on its own, but during weekends in spring and summer, the place comes to life with killer pool parties that draw crowds by the hundreds. Rehab, the most raucous of those parties, turned 10 in 2013.The entertainment: Renowned as one of the best live music venues in Vegas, The Joint is a favorite stop for most of the nation's biggest bands when they tour.The suites: Suites in the circa-2009 HRH Tower are spacious, modern, and sophisticated. When you stay here, you truly do feel like a rock star.The shopping: In addition to housing one of the only Love Jones stores in Las Vegas, the Hard Rock features a huge John Varvatos, and a Hart & Huntington Tattoo.AmenitiesIn addition to offering massage treatments of 50 and 80 minutes, the Reliquary Spa offers "rush" treatments of 25 minutes for those who don't want to peel themselves away from the casino for too long.Specialists at the full-service Reliquary Salon tackle everything from hair to fingers and toes.An on-site Juice Bar serves up fresh elixirs to prolong that healthful feeling after relaxing at the pools, spa, or salon.Bose CD-stereos and flat-screen plasma TVs in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Review
This sprawling resort is a shrine to rock 'n' roll—with rock tributes, exhibits, and authentic memorabilia everywhere. An all-suites south tower, dubbed HRH Tower, opened in January 2010. Across the board, rooms are adorned with sleek furnishings, Bose CD-stereos, and flat-screen plasma TVs that show continuous music videos on one channel. The new poker room is a big hit among serious card sharks. The concert space, The Joint, features top national rock bands, some of whom take up residency for weeks or months. Bands such as Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, and Santana have played extended runs at the Joint. The Hard Rock's pool area is a tropical beach–inspired oasis with a floating bar, private cabanas, and swim-up blackjack; it doubles as a favorite filming location for popular TV shows. Very crowded (but fun) public areas offer plenty of opportunities for people watching. It's possible to score reasonable rates here on week nights. On weekends the crowd tends toward young partiers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more