- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Bally's Las Vegas
At a Glance
- affordable rooms on the Strip
- perfect center-Strip location
- rooms and pool need updates
Check Rates from our Partners
Bally's Las Vegas Review
With spacious, tasteful rooms that have great views, the reasonably priced Bally's Resort, in the heart of the Strip, is definitely an underrated choice for a Vegas vacation. If you like sports betting, check out the lively sports book, which feels more like an upscale sports bar. For something different, sign up for a behind-the-scenes tour at Donn Arden's Jubilee! Bally's is connected to Paris Las Vegas via a small shopping mall. It's one of the few Strip properties that still has tennis courts, and has a monorail stop at the rear of the property.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more