Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Hank's Fine Steaks
Hank's Fine Steaks Review
Start with a martini in the classy piano bar at this steak house at the much-loved Green Valley Ranch (they're half-price during happy hour between 4 and 7). Then make your way into the ornately decorated dining room, with its marble floors and glittering chandeliers. Start off your dinner with the bountiful seafood jumbo jackpot: a platter of Maine lobster, jumbo shrimp, oysters, lump crab and Jonah crab claws. Hefty 28-day-aged steaks are prepared in an 800°F mesquite charcoal broiler—try the 20-ounce Kansas City strip with creamy horseradish sauce. Dishes including Chateaubriand and Dover sole are prepared tableside, for a touch of Old Vegas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more