Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare
Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare Review
Fish flown in daily from the Mediterranean—complete with GPS tags, so location, temperature, and other conditions can be tracked along the way—are the hallmark of this elegant restaurant. It has a full bar and seating on the upper level, as well as a beautiful dining room downstairs and tables in cabanas along Wynn's Lake of Dreams. At the helm is two-time James Beard Award-winning Chef Paul Bartolotta, who serves his fish whole, to be filleted and plated at the table, or in dishes like Sicilian amberjack with radicchio and anchovy sauce or risotto with sea urchins and scallops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more