- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This elegant bar with dark-wood paneling and a baby grand piano sits just off Bellagio's lobby, near the famous Dale Chihuly glass ceiling. It's open for cocktails 24/7, but the best time to visit is during the lavish afternoon tea, held daily from 2 to 5 pm (it starts at $35 per person). At other times, sample foie-gras terrine, fine cheeses, smoked salmon, and several different kinds of caviar. Light food is available from noon to midnight (and until 1 am Friday and Saturday).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more