- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Curvy strips of exotic wood form the "stacked" walls of this beautiful restaurant, owned by nightclub impresarios The Light Group. Happy Hour comprises drink specials and a host of small plates, available seven days a week. For dinner, inventively prepared comfort classics dominate the menu—start with the (totally modern) pigs in a blanket or the miso black cod before tucking into the lamb shank with lentils and watercress or the bone-in 24-ounce cowboy steak. Be sure to order a side of "Adult Tater Tots" with bacon and Brie. At this writing an early prix-fixe menu is available for $49. The lounge is open until midnight on Monday, Friday, and Saturday, 11 pm the rest of the week.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more