- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Serving traditional Chinese cuisine with an essence of the Canton and Shanghai provinces, Pearl prepares its specialties using the four Chinese cooking methods: steamed, braised, baked, and fried. Chef Kai-Wa Yau creates a menu that is constantly changing to take advantage of seasonal offerings. Selections might include crisp-fried spider prawn dumplings and Asian mushroom spring rolls on wok-charred Mongolian beef, or wok-fried shrimp with chile sauce. Every February, the restaurant's Chinese New Year celebrations are a blast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $23 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $24-$42 -- Classic Las Vegas Strip Hotel, Save 40% — $24-$42 Riviera Casino & Hotel
I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more