- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Skip the drab fast-food court and grab lunch (to stay or go) in this small, futuristic space, located in MGM's District, with marble-top café tables and vibrant lime-green walls. The creative sandwiches (all the brainchildren of Tom Colicchio) include a pressed, blackened-steak sandwich on country bread, with white cheddar, grilled scallions, and romesco sauce; and goat cheese, avocado, walnuts, celery, and watercress on multigrain bread. The soups, salads, and sweets are quite popular with youthful clientele as well. Although a great option for (late) breakfast, too—try the fried egg, bacon, blue cheese, and frisée on a roll—only an early dinner is possible, since it closes at 5 nightly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more