- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
1 OAK Review
The "OAK" in this nightclub's name is an acronym for "Of A Kind," and, indeed, it is bigger, darker, and louder than just about any other dance club in Vegas. And on a good night, sexy revelers are packed in and pumping like you wouldn't believe. The space, which replaced Jet in early 2012, is two separate rooms, each with its own bar and DJ (music styles change weekly). An animal theme is prevalent throughout, with zebra stripes, jaguar spots, and other patterns visible from just about every angle. The influence is subtle, but don't be surprised if your inner beast bursts out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more