- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Joint Review
The Joint is a 4,000-seat venue with a stage large enough to handle concert tours designed for sports arenas. The entire second floor is a wrap-around balcony for VIP box rentals and the third level has 700 permanent seats. The real action is on the expansive floor, which is gently tiered and can host boxing as well as concerts with both seated and general-admission configurations.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more