- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
House of Blues at Mandalay Bay
House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Review
The Las Vegas branch of this chain had lost some of the lucrative baby boomer dollar, filling its schedule with hard-rock bands and all-ages shows as other venues raided the more mainstream bookings. So in 2012, Mandalay's HOB fought back by booking Carlos Santana as a recurring headliner for at least 40 concerts a year, and hoped to find at least one other such headliner to mirror the rotation model at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. As with other branches, rustic folk art covers the walls. This one is unusual, however, in having a balcony level with reserved theater seating along with the general-admission floor.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more