- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
House of Blues at Mandalay Bay
House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Review
The Las Vegas branch of this chain had lost some of the lucrative baby boomer dollar, filling its schedule with hard-rock bands and all-ages shows as other venues raided the more mainstream bookings. So in 2012, Mandalay's HOB fought back by booking Carlos Santana as a recurring headliner for at least 40 concerts a year, and hoped to find at least one other such headliner to mirror the rotation model at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. As with other branches, rustic folk art covers the walls. This one is unusual, however, in having a balcony level with reserved theater seating along with the general-admission floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Hoy, we are making a family trip in April (2 adults, 3girls 13,11,10y). Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more