- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hooters Casino Hotel
At a Glance
- if you're into adolescent humor, there's plenty here
- poolside bar is actually pretty good
- Crowd is unapologetically unsophisticated
Check Rates from our Partners
Hooters Casino Hotel Review
Tacky and Vegas go together, so Hooters and Vegas are a natural pairing. This blown-out Hooters restaurant has female dealers in those orange-and-white outfits (perhaps to distract you from the horrible table rules?) and the first of many beer taps is about 6 feet inside the front door. The compact rooms have a tropical vibe and sophomoric touches such as do-not-disturb signs that read "no knockers." Out by the pool, spacious "bungalows" offer close-ups of rollicking action in the party-oriented pool.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more