Adventuredome Theme Park
Adventuredome Theme Park Review
If the sun is blazing, the kids are antsy, and you need a place to while away a few hours, make for the big pink dome behind Circus Circus. The 5-acre amusement park has more than 25 rides and attractions for all age levels, and is kept at a constant 72°F. The newest roller coaster, El Loco, opened in early 2014 and includes a barrel roll and a number of g-force drops. Also check out the Canyon Blaster, the world's largest indoor double-loop roller coaster, a huge swinging pirate ship, bumper cars, several kiddie rides, a mini-golf course, a laser-tag park, a rock-climbing wall, and much more. There even are attractions with computer-generated iterations of Dora and Diego and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Address: Circus Circus, 2880 Las Vegas Blvd., S., North Strip, Las Vegas, NV, 89109 | Map It
- Phone: 702/794–3939; 866/456–8894
- Cost: $5–$8 per ride; all-day pass $29.95 (adults) or $16.95 (kids)
- Hours: Hours vary. Call or look online for hrs.
- Website: www.adventuredome.com
- Location: North Strip
View deals in Las Vegas for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More