- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sirens of TI
Sirens of TI Review
If Saturday Night Fever and Pirates of the Caribbean had a baby, it would be something like this oversexed, 20-minute outdoor spectacle. The musical naval battle between voluptuous Sirens and a greedy gang of pirates is full of groan-inducing lip-synched double entendres, explosions, and backflips from the crow's nests. The finale loosely mimics what happened at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805 (and by loosely we mean that we're pretty sure the original battle didn't include a Siren deejay scratching out a funky beats during an ensemble song-and-stomp routine). Still it's a spectacle and certainly worth a stop on this part of the Strip.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more