- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat Review
The palm-shaded sanctuary has a collection of the planet's rarest and most exotic creatures. Animals are rotated regularly, but at any time you're likely to see white tigers (several new cubs arrived in summer 2008), as well as lions, a snow leopard, a panther, and an elephant. (The tiger that mauled Roy in 2003 is not on view.) Atlantic bottle-nosed dolphins swim around in a 2.5-million-gallon saltwater tank at the Dolphin Habitat. Pass through the underwater observation station to the video room, where you can watch tapes of two dolphin births at the habitat. In addition to the regular admission, there are VIP edu-tours as well as a deluxe trainer-for-a-day program that gets you up-close and personal with the animals if you've got the time and $500 or so.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $27 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, up to 30% Off — $27 Caesars Entertainment
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more